Manic Street Preachers have revealed their new album will be released in September and is entitled ‘Rewind The Film‘.
The record could be the first of two studio LPs released by the band in the coming months, and is to be made available from September 16th. Its title-track, featuring guest vocals from Richard Hawley, is streaming below via YouTube and has been released as a digital download from today. In addition, the official first single, ‘Show Me The Wonder‘, precedes its parent album on September 9th.
On a busy day for the Welsh group, the details of a UK tour, beginning shortly before the new album’s release, have also been confirmed, and begin on September 13th at the Newport Centre. An Irish date at the Dublin Olympia has been booked for September 20th, with proceedings rounded off on September 29th at the Glasgow Barrowland.
‘Rewind The Film’ tracklist:
‘This Sullen Welsh Heart’
‘Show Me The Wonder’
‘Rewind The Film’
‘Builder of Routines’
‘4 Lonely Roads’
‘(I Miss The) Tokyo Skyline’
‘Anthem For A Lost Cause’
‘As Holy As The Soil (That Buries Your Skin)’
‘3 Ways To See Despair’
‘Running Out Of Fantasy’
’30 Year War’
UK & Ireland tour dates:
Newport Centre (13)
Dublin Olympia (20)
Bristol, Colston Hall (23)
London, Shepherd’s Bush Empire (24)
Manchester Ritz (27)
Glasgow Barrowland (29)
- The Maccabees add new gig to winter tour of the UK
- 'Stuck On You' latest video to preview Reverend & The Makers' new album 'Mirrors'
- Mumford & Sons expand UK and Ireland arena tour
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra reveal video for 'Can't Keep Checking My Phone'
- The Dead Weather share performance video of 'I Feel Love (Every Million Miles)'