Manchester’s Parklife festival has revealed it will move to the city’s Heaton Park venue for this year’s leg of the event.
Heaton Park is one of Manchester’s highest profile outdoor music sites, and has previously hosted Oasis in 2008, while The Stone Roses broke all UK box office records when they performed three nights there last year.
Johnny Marr, The Maccabees and The Horrors lead the names confirmed for the festival, which takes place over the weekend of June 8th-9th, with Example, Plan B, Everything Everything, Rita Ora, Jessie Ware, Disclosure, Rudimental, Four Tet, AlunaGeorge, Danny Brown, Wiley, Liars, Simian Mobile Disco, Savages, Joey Bada$$, King Krule and Julio Bashmore also on the line-up.
Tickets are available now over at the festival’s official website, priced at £69.50, while tickets can be purchased from Manchester’s Eastern Bloc Records, Fallowfield’s Font Bar and the Red Lion in Withington. Further afield, Crash Records in Leeds and 3B Records in Liverpool also have tickets for sale.
- Weezer unveil new album tracklist, delay release
- Release date, tracklist confirmed for Aphex Twin's new album
- Bastille premiere horror-infused video for ‘bad_news’
- Morrissey's 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' disappears from US markets after label row
- Richie Hawtin to receive Outstanding Contribution at 2014 AIM Awards