Manchester’s Parklife festival has revealed it will move to the city’s Heaton Park venue for this year’s leg of the event.
Heaton Park is one of Manchester’s highest profile outdoor music sites, and has previously hosted Oasis in 2008, while The Stone Roses broke all UK box office records when they performed three nights there last year.
Johnny Marr, The Maccabees and The Horrors lead the names confirmed for the festival, which takes place over the weekend of June 8th-9th, with Example, Plan B, Everything Everything, Rita Ora, Jessie Ware, Disclosure, Rudimental, Four Tet, AlunaGeorge, Danny Brown, Wiley, Liars, Simian Mobile Disco, Savages, Joey Bada$$, King Krule and Julio Bashmore also on the line-up.
Tickets are available now over at the festival’s official website, priced at £69.50, while tickets can be purchased from Manchester’s Eastern Bloc Records, Fallowfield’s Font Bar and the Red Lion in Withington. Further afield, Crash Records in Leeds and 3B Records in Liverpool also have tickets for sale.
- James will headline Bingley Music Live in September
- Other Lives to support new album with North American tour
- Darlia announce May headline UK gigs after Wombats support
- Laura Marling 'questioned her future in music' after 'Once I Was An Eagle'
- David Gilmour to play European shows in support of new solo album