Manchester’s Parklife festival has revealed it will move to the city’s Heaton Park venue for this year’s leg of the event.
Heaton Park is one of Manchester’s highest profile outdoor music sites, and has previously hosted Oasis in 2008, while The Stone Roses broke all UK box office records when they performed three nights there last year.
Johnny Marr, The Maccabees and The Horrors lead the names confirmed for the festival, which takes place over the weekend of June 8th-9th, with Example, Plan B, Everything Everything, Rita Ora, Jessie Ware, Disclosure, Rudimental, Four Tet, AlunaGeorge, Danny Brown, Wiley, Liars, Simian Mobile Disco, Savages, Joey Bada$$, King Krule and Julio Bashmore also on the line-up.
Tickets are available now over at the festival’s official website, priced at £69.50, while tickets can be purchased from Manchester’s Eastern Bloc Records, Fallowfield’s Font Bar and the Red Lion in Withington. Further afield, Crash Records in Leeds and 3B Records in Liverpool also have tickets for sale.
- 2014 Mercury Prize nominees to be revealed next week
- Franz Ferdinand, Mogwai to push for Scottish independence at Edinburgh gig
- Eight Kate Bush albums re-enter UK's Top 40
- Royal Blood unveil UK tour after securing fastest selling rock debut in three years
- Review: Leeds Festival 2014 - Arctic Monkeys, Queens Of The Stone Age and more