Morrissey made some mind boggling comments during his performance in Warsaw on Sunday:
“We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Shit every day.”
The Smiths man had nothing further to add to his controversial quote as he believed his statement apparently spoke for itself.
We decided to dig up some more of the weird and wacky things our beloved music stars have come up with and some of them might just make you say WTF but that’s what they’re there for…
- “Every time we put a record out, we lose people that can’t deal with the growth.”- Lars Ulrich
- “I hate that Alex [James] and Damon [Albarn]. I hope they catch AIDS and die.” – Noel Gallagher
- “I can humbly say they are songs that marked an era. They are meaningful, and it’s marvelous to go into a restaurant and still have people say to you: ‘Hey, ale, ale, ale!” – Ricky Martin
- “To be in Kings Of Leon you need at least two STDs, a drinking problem, and a love of animals.” – Nathan Followill, Kings Of Leon
- “I won’t be happy until I’m as famous as God.” – Madonna
- “Everybody does drugs… When you go on the road, there’s nothing to do but do drugs and fuck.” – Steven Tyler, Aerosmith
- “The way I compliment a girl now is by saying, ‘I want to throw knives at your vagina’.” – Marilyn Manson
- “I could go on stage, unzip my pants, and hang my dick out and people would think it was some statement or something.” – Bono
- “Sometimes we pee on each other before we go on stage.” – Trent Reznor, Nine Inch Nails
Heard any more good ones? Leave us a comment below!