The latest track to be lifted from Drenge‘s self-titled debut album has been given an official video – click on the snapshot below to check it out in full.
‘Fuckabout‘s premiere greets us on the day that the Loveless brothers are due to begin a short tour of the US at the Mercury Lounge in New York (January 17th), where they will be showing off that maiden studio effort of which Live4ever’s review commented: “For all the talk of rock, ‘Drenge’s quieter moments are among its most intriguing.”
“‘Bye Bye Bao Bao‘, a one-minute link that melds an overdriven electric guitar to a soft pop melody, recalls ‘Bandwagonesque‘ era Teenage Fanclub, while the beautiful album closer ‘Fuckabout‘ is arresting in its honesty, as evidenced by the final utterance:’I don’t give a fuck about people and love, they don’t piss me off, they just make me give up’.”
A UK tour is also in the works for February and March.
- Catfish & The Bottlemen top UK Record Store Chart
- Video: Johnny Depp joins Ryan Adams onstage in London
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. Soak, Tequila For Breakfast and more
- Manchester Orchestra announce 'Cope' follow-up LP
- Julian Casablancas on The Strokes' live plans: Touring is 'a great way to destroy a band'