The latest track to be lifted from Drenge‘s self-titled debut album has been given an official video – click on the snapshot below to check it out in full.
‘Fuckabout‘s premiere greets us on the day that the Loveless brothers are due to begin a short tour of the US at the Mercury Lounge in New York (January 17th), where they will be showing off that maiden studio effort of which Live4ever’s review commented: “For all the talk of rock, ‘Drenge’s quieter moments are among its most intriguing.”
“‘Bye Bye Bao Bao‘, a one-minute link that melds an overdriven electric guitar to a soft pop melody, recalls ‘Bandwagonesque‘ era Teenage Fanclub, while the beautiful album closer ‘Fuckabout‘ is arresting in its honesty, as evidenced by the final utterance:’I don’t give a fuck about people and love, they don’t piss me off, they just make me give up’.”
A UK tour is also in the works for February and March.
- Gallery: James bring 'La Petite Mort' to the Leeds First Direct Arena
- Review: Killing Moon/Ally McCrae - 'New Moons Volume II'
- Independent labels pushing for Monday as new global release date
- Pulled Apart By Horses share cover of Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everyone'
- The Libertines refuse to comment on Glastonbury headline rumours