The Prodigy will again end the year with a gig in London, this time at the capital’s larger O2 Arena venue.
The band saw out 2012 with two shows at the Brixton Academy on December 18th and 19th last year, when they were joined by Jaguar Skills, Araab Muzik, Caspa, Southcentral and Gedo Mega Bitch.
For the end of this year, they will play the O2 Arena on December 31st. Jaguar Skills again support, as do Modestep and Rudimental. Tickets go onsale from this Friday (November 8th) at 9am.
The New Year’s Eve concert in London is preceded by four other UK shows next month, they comprise a one night visit to the Bournemouth International Centre and three concerts at Manchester’s Warehouse Project venue.
Additionally, Prodigy have been added to the bill for the latest edition of Austria’s Snowbombing festival, which takes place between April 7th-12th next year. Prodigy headline along with The Chemical Brothers, while the likes of Chase & Status, Groove Armada and Sub Focus are also on the bill.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. Soak, Tequila For Breakfast and more
- Manchester Orchestra announce 'Cope' follow-up LP
- Julian Casablancas on The Strokes' live plans: Touring is 'a great way to destroy a band'
- The Subways unveil self-titled new album, 2015 tour dates
- Queen to release new album with unheard Freddie Mercury songs