Fast-rising London band Dexters have unveiled the details of their new single ‘The Hard Way‘.
Out on November 17th through Acid Jazz Records, the release is supported with an extensive tour of the UK and has been described by frontman Tom Rowlett thus:
“The Hard Way is a song about being in a rush. Not always thinking things through, but standing by your decisions and being unapologetic for who you are, even if it means going the long way around. Learning the hard way.”
“Through a shared love of bands such as The Clash, The La’s, The Kinks and Black Lips, we formed to make a band that infused the best of all the things we love most from our heroes; the Aggression of The Clash, melodies Of The La’s and lyrical writing style of Ray Davies of the Kinks. We believe in this band, and you can see that we mean it at our live shows.”
- Palma Violets unveil latest track 'English Tongue' from 'Danger In The Club'
- The Maccabees return with new single 'Marks To Prove It'
- The Libertines promise new album announcement 'soon'
- The Rolling Stones confirm North American stadium dates
- Grant Nicholas: 'Feeder’s heart is still beating strong and we will be back soon'