The Postal Service have premiered a video proper for the track ‘A Tattered Line Of String‘, which was first unveiled back in February shortly after the duo confirmed they would be returning from a decade-long hibernation to mark the tenth anniversary of their to-date only studio album ‘Give Up‘. The promo can be watched via YouTube below.
‘A Tattered Line Of String‘ is one of a number of bonus tracks which comprise the two-disc edition of the ‘Give Up’ reissue, which was released in April.
The Postal Service was until this year a short-lived collaboration between Death Cab For Cutie‘s Benjamin Gibbard and DNTEL‘s Jimmy Tamborello. However, after re-emerging at the start of this year, their live duties have continued to grow, and now moves into July with a show at the Saltair venue in Salt Lake City on the 13th.
An appearance at Lollapalooza in August is at the moment the final date of the tour.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. F A N S, Ball Park Music and more
- Arctic Monkeys have independent record shops' biggest selling album of past year
- Beck planning second album release this year
- Video: Parquet Courts, and their pet cat, premiere 'Sunbathing Animal'
- Nirvana approached PJ Harvey to perform at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame ceremony