The Postal Service have premiered a video proper for the track ‘A Tattered Line Of String‘, which was first unveiled back in February shortly after the duo confirmed they would be returning from a decade-long hibernation to mark the tenth anniversary of their to-date only studio album ‘Give Up‘. The promo can be watched via YouTube below.
‘A Tattered Line Of String‘ is one of a number of bonus tracks which comprise the two-disc edition of the ‘Give Up’ reissue, which was released in April.
The Postal Service was until this year a short-lived collaboration between Death Cab For Cutie‘s Benjamin Gibbard and DNTEL‘s Jimmy Tamborello. However, after re-emerging at the start of this year, their live duties have continued to grow, and now moves into July with a show at the Saltair venue in Salt Lake City on the 13th.
An appearance at Lollapalooza in August is at the moment the final date of the tour.
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage