Kings Of Leon have been added to the iTunes festival as its 2013 line-up continues to take shape.
In the month of the release of their ‘Mechanical Bull‘ album, the Followill family will be in London for a performance at the capital’s Roundhouse venue on September 11th. Vampire Weekend are another new addition, and perform on September 15th, while Sigur Ros, Paramore and Rizzle Kicks have also confirmed appearances.
Queens Of The Stone Age, Primal Scream and Jake Bugg were among the first names to join up for this year’s festival, which takes place throughout the month of September when 60 different acts will appear.
Tickets are allocated free of charge to competition winners. In addition, performances from the festival will be made available on demand through iTunes and other Apple devices.
iTunes Festival 2013 line-up so far:
Sigur Ros (2)
Rizzle Kicks (5)
Queens of the Stone Age (6)
Jake Bugg (10)
Kings Of Leon (11)
Vampire Weekend (15)
Jack Johnson (16)
Ludovico Einaudi (17)
30 Seconds to Mars (18)
Primal Scream (20)
Jessie J (23)
Justin Timberlake (29)
- The Horrors, The Orwells, Palma Violets and many more join Reading/Leeds line-up
- Video: Damon Albarn rides 'Heavy Seas Of Love'
- Twin Atlantic confirm 'Great Divide' album details
- Paul McCartney forced to postpone South American gig after equipment goes missing
- Pulled Apart By Horses share live track on eve of UK tour