Kings Of Leon have been added to the iTunes festival as its 2013 line-up continues to take shape.
In the month of the release of their ‘Mechanical Bull‘ album, the Followill family will be in London for a performance at the capital’s Roundhouse venue on September 11th. Vampire Weekend are another new addition, and perform on September 15th, while Sigur Ros, Paramore and Rizzle Kicks have also confirmed appearances.
Queens Of The Stone Age, Primal Scream and Jake Bugg were among the first names to join up for this year’s festival, which takes place throughout the month of September when 60 different acts will appear.
Tickets are allocated free of charge to competition winners. In addition, performances from the festival will be made available on demand through iTunes and other Apple devices.
iTunes Festival 2013 line-up so far:
Sigur Ros (2)
Rizzle Kicks (5)
Queens of the Stone Age (6)
Jake Bugg (10)
Kings Of Leon (11)
Vampire Weekend (15)
Jack Johnson (16)
Ludovico Einaudi (17)
30 Seconds to Mars (18)
Primal Scream (20)
Jessie J (23)
Justin Timberlake (29)
- Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno already planning 'heavy, bombastic' new album
- Christopher Owens unveils 'Never Wanna See That Look Again' video
- The Twilight Sad unveil first official single from new album
- Catfish & The Bottlemen: New album is about 'chasing girls and getting out of a small town'
- Video: Alt-J, Ryan Adams play new series of Later...With Jools Holland