Fleetwood Mac have confirmed a UK arena tour beginning at the O2 in London on September 24th as they celebrate the re-release of the 1977 classic ‘Rumours‘.
Over the weekend, Lindsey Buckingham spoke of the band’s intentions to visit the UK in September, and now the full details have been outlined, with tickets going onsale from February 8th, priced between £45-£125.
After the London date, the group will move on to the Birmingham LG Arena on September 29th. Gigs at the Manchester and Glasgow arenas on October 1st and 3rd then complete the short trip.
“Having started Fleetwood Mac with John McVie in 1967, it has always been so gratifying that despite the various incarnations, the band has survived,” Mick Fleetwood remarks.
“Throughout the years, though, the one thing that has remained constant is our fans. I am looking forward to getting back behind the kit, reconnecting with the fans and sharing the stage with my fellow band members.”
- Ride's Mark Gardener and Andy Bell sign up for intimate War Child gig
- The Wombats return with new album, European tour
- The Jesus & Mary Chain take 'Pyschocandy' celebrations to Bilbao BBK Live
- Florence & The Machine, Alt-J confirm for next year's Flow Festival
- Brandon Flowers aiming for 'change' on second solo album