Cold War Kids have confirmed they will release their new album in April.
To be entitled ‘Dear Miss Lonelyhearts‘, the LP has been recorded at the band’s own Californian studio, and features new guitar player Dann Gallucci, whose credits include Murder City Devils and Modest Mouse, and producer Lars Stalfors. It will be released on April 1st through Downtown Records/Cooperative Music.
“We were shaken up, ready to let certain songs go further than before by trying new styles and arrangements, while keeping others sparse and caring more about the finished product and less about how we got there,” lead singer Nathan Willett has remarked.
The lead single ‘Miracle Mile’ is streaming now through Soundcloud, and will precede the album on March 25th.
In addition, Cold War Kids have announced two UK shows following the album’s release, and will visit the London Forum on May 9th before moving north for a show at the Manchester Ritz a day later.
- Ride's reunion tour sells out within half an hour
- Special releases from The Beatles, The Who to support independent record shops
- Jamie T cancels European live dates on medical advice
- Kasabian 'shocked' at Glasgow display which read 'London is full of c*nts'
- Fleetwood Mac add another night at London's O2 Arena