Cold War Kids have confirmed they will release their new album in April.
To be entitled ‘Dear Miss Lonelyhearts‘, the LP has been recorded at the band’s own Californian studio, and features new guitar player Dann Gallucci, whose credits include Murder City Devils and Modest Mouse, and producer Lars Stalfors. It will be released on April 1st through Downtown Records/Cooperative Music.
“We were shaken up, ready to let certain songs go further than before by trying new styles and arrangements, while keeping others sparse and caring more about the finished product and less about how we got there,” lead singer Nathan Willett has remarked.
The lead single ‘Miracle Mile’ is streaming now through Soundcloud, and will precede the album on March 25th.
In addition, Cold War Kids have announced two UK shows following the album’s release, and will visit the London Forum on May 9th before moving north for a show at the Manchester Ritz a day later.
- Tame Impala's 'Currents' tops UK Record Store Chart
- Northcote stream title-track from new album 'Hope Is Made Of Steel'
- The Maccabees share 'Spit It Out' just before 'Marks To Prove It' release
- Frank Turner streams 'Mittens' from upcoming album 'Positive Songs For Negative People'
- New Order unveil first track from new album 'Music Complete'