Cold War Kids have confirmed they will release their new album in April.
To be entitled ‘Dear Miss Lonelyhearts‘, the LP has been recorded at the band’s own Californian studio, and features new guitar player Dann Gallucci, whose credits include Murder City Devils and Modest Mouse, and producer Lars Stalfors. It will be released on April 1st through Downtown Records/Cooperative Music.
“We were shaken up, ready to let certain songs go further than before by trying new styles and arrangements, while keeping others sparse and caring more about the finished product and less about how we got there,” lead singer Nathan Willett has remarked.
The lead single ‘Miracle Mile’ is streaming now through Soundcloud, and will precede the album on March 25th.
In addition, Cold War Kids have announced two UK shows following the album’s release, and will visit the London Forum on May 9th before moving north for a show at the Manchester Ritz a day later.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. F A N S, Ball Park Music and more
- Arctic Monkeys have independent record shops' biggest selling album of past year
- Beck planning second album release this year
- Video: Parquet Courts, and their pet cat, premiere 'Sunbathing Animal'
- Nirvana approached PJ Harvey to perform at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame ceremony