Bloc Party will release ‘Truth‘, the latest single to be taken from their 2012 album ‘Four‘, next month.
The single is due out through Frenchkiss Records on February 25th, and is to be backed with three remixes courtesy of Jerome LOL, A Chat, and Io Echo. The track will arrive shortly before the band perform at London’s Earls Court – the biggest headline gig of their career so far.
Bloc Party signed up with Frenchkiss last March as they prepared to mark their return from a long hiatus with ‘Four’s release the following August. “This signing has made Bloc Party very happy because not only do we know and love the people at this label but we know and love this label’s output,” frontman Kele Okereke said of the deal.
“Frenchkiss has released some mighty fine music over the years, music that has gone on to influence this very band. So here’s to some more mighty fine music.”
The album had looked on course for the number one position on the UK Album Chart, but in the end landed at #3 behind Paloma Faith‘s ‘Fall To Grace‘ and Emeli Sande‘s ‘Our Version Of Events‘ – both of which have recently been nominated for the British Album prize at the 2013 Brit Awards.
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage