The band will join Deftones at the twin festivals, who are confirmed for the Main Stage next August bank holiday weekend.
In addition, Sub Focus have been unveiled as BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage headliners, while Boy Better Know will top the new BBC Radio 1 Xtra Stage.
Tickets for the 2013 bash will go onsale from 9am tomorrow (November 30th), priced until the end of this year at 2012 rates. In a bid to ease the financial burden, organisers are also allowing fans to put down a £50 deposit for their tickets, with the full cost then due anytime before March 31st, 2013.
Melvin Benn told BBC Newsbeat earlier this month that a main headliner for 2013 could be confirmed within the next few weeks. “I’m looking at probably announcing certainly one of the headliners before Christmas,” he said.
- Bellowhead announce greatest hits album ahead of farewell UK tour dates
- Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott to release ‘Wisdom, Laughter and Lines‘ album
- Photos: Mumford & Sons headline Leeds Festival 2015
- The Libertines to visit small UK venues on September tour
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros detail first live album