The band will join Deftones at the twin festivals, who are confirmed for the Main Stage next August bank holiday weekend.
In addition, Sub Focus have been unveiled as BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage headliners, while Boy Better Know will top the new BBC Radio 1 Xtra Stage.
Tickets for the 2013 bash will go onsale from 9am tomorrow (November 30th), priced until the end of this year at 2012 rates. In a bid to ease the financial burden, organisers are also allowing fans to put down a £50 deposit for their tickets, with the full cost then due anytime before March 31st, 2013.
Melvin Benn told BBC Newsbeat earlier this month that a main headliner for 2013 could be confirmed within the next few weeks. “I’m looking at probably announcing certainly one of the headliners before Christmas,” he said.
- Bloc Party's Kele Okereke to release 'world's first 3D printed record'
- UK's number one single sales of 2013 at highest level for 15 years
- Spotify 'to rival iTunes Radio with free music mobile app'
- Paul Weller, Gaz Coombes perform in London for Save The Children charity
- TOY unveil full UK tour for February 2014