‘10:20‘ is due for release on October 29th through Jump The Cut Records, and follows their 2009 effort ‘Jewellery Quarter‘.
“We are delighted with the record and we’re buzzing for you to all hear it,” the band have said when announcing the album. “The first cut from the record you will hear is called ‘Mainline’ and we hope it will blow your mind as much as it is ours.”
Back in 2007, The Twang became the subject of much industry hype with the release of early singles such as ‘Wide Awake‘ and ‘Either Way‘, but found critics to be far less generous when the debut album ‘Love It When I Feel Like This‘ arrived in the June of that year. ‘Jewellery Quarter’ followed in August 2009, peaking at #20 on the UK Album Chart.
The group’s latest LP will be backed with a November UK tour, whose details are set to be unveiled shortly. A V Festival appearance next month will be prepared for with gigs at the Bedford Esquires and Gloucester Guildhall on August 15th and 16th respectively.Just Published:
- David Bowie leads tributes to Trevor Bolder, who has died at 62
- Song by The Fall deemed not suitable for Twilight soundtrack
- The Clash re-release five studio albums in 'boombox' package
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'