Writing on Twitter, Turner revealed Minaj’s security had pushed a member of the T In The Park staff into mud so she could walk past. “You know what? Nicki Manaj can just f**k right off… backstage her security guy just pushed a crew person off the path into the mud so she could walk past,” he told his followers.
“To clarify: Nicky Minaj has been being a total selfish s**thead to all the hardworking crew backstage at T. Pathetic. F**k off. You can (I suppose) be a d**k to your own crew, you’re paying them. But everyone else? And not to mention the people out front. Ugh… Also for the record: I have no opinion either way about Nicki Minaj’s music, don’t think I’ve ever heard it.”
Kasabian closed this year’s T In The Park festival last night (July 8th) with a typically crowd-pleasing performance. Their set comprised tracks from throughout their four-album career, and closed with the perennial rabble-rouser ‘Fire‘.
- Blur still uncertain of future after recording 'The Magic Whip'
- Brandon Flowers adds date to May UK tour, posts new video
- Paul Weller unveils 'Saturns Pattern' title-track in full
- Review: The Cribs - 'For All My Sisters'
- Brian May: Claims Sacha Baron Cohen had rejoined Freddie Mercury biopic were a 'joke'