Writing on Twitter, Turner revealed Minaj’s security had pushed a member of the T In The Park staff into mud so she could walk past. “You know what? Nicki Manaj can just f**k right off… backstage her security guy just pushed a crew person off the path into the mud so she could walk past,” he told his followers.
“To clarify: Nicky Minaj has been being a total selfish s**thead to all the hardworking crew backstage at T. Pathetic. F**k off. You can (I suppose) be a d**k to your own crew, you’re paying them. But everyone else? And not to mention the people out front. Ugh… Also for the record: I have no opinion either way about Nicki Minaj’s music, don’t think I’ve ever heard it.”
Kasabian closed this year’s T In The Park festival last night (July 8th) with a typically crowd-pleasing performance. Their set comprised tracks from throughout their four-album career, and closed with the perennial rabble-rouser ‘Fire‘.
- OxfordOxford Festival, starring Klaxons, cancelled due to poor ticket sales
- Edwyn Collins praises The Black Keys' 'A Girl Like You' cover
- Tanya Tagaq beats Arcade Fire to the 2014 Polaris Music Prize
- Beck begins Conan's George Harrison celebrations with 'Wah Wah' cover
- Pink Floyd reveal 'The Endless River' artwork, tracklist