Writing on Twitter, Turner revealed Minaj’s security had pushed a member of the T In The Park staff into mud so she could walk past. “You know what? Nicki Manaj can just f**k right off… backstage her security guy just pushed a crew person off the path into the mud so she could walk past,” he told his followers.
“To clarify: Nicky Minaj has been being a total selfish s**thead to all the hardworking crew backstage at T. Pathetic. F**k off. You can (I suppose) be a d**k to your own crew, you’re paying them. But everyone else? And not to mention the people out front. Ugh… Also for the record: I have no opinion either way about Nicki Minaj’s music, don’t think I’ve ever heard it.”
Kasabian closed this year’s T In The Park festival last night (July 8th) with a typically crowd-pleasing performance. Their set comprised tracks from throughout their four-album career, and closed with the perennial rabble-rouser ‘Fire‘.
- Roger Waters tells those who think he's still involved with Pink Floyd to 'get a grip'
- New Order's Bernard Sumner talks Peter Hook feud
- 6-CD version of 'The Velvet Underground' released next month
- Lars Ulrich 'inspired' by U2's free iTunes album giveaway
- Video: Twin Atlantic 'Hold On' before UK tour launch