Live4ever Media is returning to the South By Southwest festival, and this year we are delighted to be presenting bands from both sides of the Atlantic at our unofficial party.
In 2011, Live4ever played host to a riotous celebration of brand new British rock n roll inside a packed out Antone’s in downtown Austin, with the likes of Pint Shot Riot, Twin Atlantic, Pulled Apart By Horses and co headliners The Boxer Rebellion and the Jim Jones Revue playing sets which emphatically proved the torch of UK guitar music is being carried in safe hands.
And now, Live4ever has opened its doors wider still to welcome some of the brightest new American and Irish talent to our showcase, as well as two of the UK’s most exciting young bands, on March 15th 2012.
With acts hailing from New York to Belfast, California to London, Live4ever’s Two Finger Salute II – housed this year at ND at 501 Studios – is sure to display all the worldwide diversity, intensity and quality which makes the South By Southwest festival such a unique event. All under one roof, and all on one unrivalled afternoon’s entertainment.
For those about to rock, we salute you.
- Date: Thursday, March 15th
- Time: Doors at 11am – Ends 6pm
- Venue: ND at 501 Studios
- Location: 501 I-35 (Entry on 5th and Brushy), Austin , TX (MAP)
- Swag & T-Shirt give aways throughout the afternoon
- Badges, wristbands and limited free general admission
- Happy Hour with free Crispin Hard Cider plus Crispin Hard Cider ‘Brit Pop’ Specials all afternoon
Official Line Up:
“Brooklyn born melodic pop with powerful rock roots”
Rolling Stone Magazine: “PK are one of the top unsigned bands in the nation… ”
“Polished West Coast Indie Rock with a hefty dose of Brit Pop flare”
“First UK band to be signed by Sire Records founders, Seymour Stein and Richard Gottehrer”
theArcPreston.com: “…. alcohol fuelled attitude and swagger, pentatonic guitar riffs, and big verse/chorus arrangements…”
Spin: “One of 5 hot Nashville Bands you need to hear now. Because Jack White says so.”
Popmatters: “Tricky riffs, perplexing melodies, and time signature changes…impressive technical musicianship…”
Artrocker : “The greatest rock’n’roll band in Dublin!”
- 'George Harrison: The Apple Years' compilation to be released this month
- HMV chairman predicts resurgence will see it 'soon overtake Amazon'
- Elbow to play three nights in Manchester, London next February
- Julian Casablancas shares 11-minute solo track 'Human Sadness'
- Robert Plant streams new album in full