Glastonbury have released full details of the 2011 line-up, with Morrissey, Paul Simon and Fleet Foxes among those joining previously announced headliners U2, Coldplay and Beyonce.
Former Smiths frontman Morrissey will play immediately before U2 on the Pyramid Stage on Friday night, with Elbow performing the same role behind Coldplay on Saturday and Pendulum doing the duties on Beyonce’s Sunday night. Also due on the Pyramid Stage over the weekend are Biffy Clyro, B.B King, The Gaslight Anthem and much more.
Primal Scream, The Chemical Brothers and Queens Of The Stone Age will top the bills over the weekend on the Other Stage, which also sees the return of the Kaiser Chiefs, and another visit to Glastonbury for Mumford & Sons, who took the John Peel Stage by storm at the sun-drenched 2010 event. The John Peel headliners this year are DJ Shadow, Glasvegas and The Streets.
The 2011 Glastonbury festival will take place at Worthy Farm, Somerset over the weekend of 24th-26th June. The full line-up can be viewed here.
- The Horrors, The Orwells, Palma Violets and many more join Reading/Leeds line-up
- Video: Damon Albarn rides 'Heavy Seas Of Love'
- Twin Atlantic confirm 'Great Divide' album details
- Paul McCartney forced to postpone South American gig after equipment goes missing
- Pulled Apart By Horses share live track on eve of UK tour