Beady Eye will give fans the first taster from their highly-anticipated new album tomorrow (10th Nov), when they release the track ‘Bring The Light‘ as a free download on their official website.
The band, which comprises of ex-Oasis members Liam Gallagher, Gem Archer and Andy Bell, along with drummer Chris Sharrock who played with the group during their 2008-9 world tour, have been locked away in London with legendary producer Steve Lillywhite working on a new album which is due for release next year.
The music world has been eager to judge the resultant new work from the four-piece, who formed Beady Eye following Noel Gallagher‘s final walkout on Oasis back in August 2009, and was recently treated to a short 22-second clip when Beady Eye’s new website launched last week. The short clip appears to point to the crisper, no-frills production which was a feature of Oasis’ final studio album ‘Dig Out Your Soul‘, and has only served to heighten the desire for Beady Eye’s first full release.
In addition to the download, fans will also be able to purchase a limited edition 7″ vinyl of ‘Bring The Light‘, which will include a new b-side entitled ‘Sons Of The Stage‘. Both the download and vinyl formats will be available from 10am (GMT).
- Live4ever Exclusive: 'Striving For a Legacy In a Fickle World' - Palma Violets @ SXSW 2015
- Drenge further preview new album with 'Favourite Son'
- 2015 AIM Independent Music Awards set for September 8th
- Graham Coxon has 'increased respect' for Damon Albarn after recording new Blur album
- Super Furry Animals, The Horrors, Augustines on bill for inaugural Forgotten Fields festival