Everyone’s favorite ‘upper west side soweto’ rockers, Vampire Weekend, are scheduled to make a free in store appearance this Friday at Rough Trade East in London.
One of London’s best established independent record shops, which now has branches doubling up as gig venues, are welcoming the New Yorkers who are in London this week for some promotional stints. The band is launching their new album Contra out in stores on January 11th.
Fans who purchase ‘Contra’ at Rough Trade East from 8am on Monday morning will also get a wrist band for entry to Fridays’s free show. If any remaining wristbands remain, they will be given out one hour prior to stage time on a first come first served basis.
1/15/2010 7:00 PM at Rough Trade East In-Store, London, UK
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage