Everyone’s favorite ‘upper west side soweto’ rockers, Vampire Weekend, are scheduled to make a free in store appearance this Friday at Rough Trade East in London.
One of London’s best established independent record shops, which now has branches doubling up as gig venues, are welcoming the New Yorkers who are in London this week for some promotional stints. The band is launching their new album Contra out in stores on January 11th.
Fans who purchase ‘Contra’ at Rough Trade East from 8am on Monday morning will also get a wrist band for entry to Fridays’s free show. If any remaining wristbands remain, they will be given out one hour prior to stage time on a first come first served basis.
1/15/2010 7:00 PM at Rough Trade East In-Store, London, UK
- Ride's reunion tour sells out within half an hour
- Special releases from The Beatles, The Who to support independent record shops
- Jamie T cancels European live dates on medical advice
- Kasabian 'shocked' at Glasgow display which read 'London is full of c*nts'
- Fleetwood Mac add another night at London's O2 Arena