Everyone’s favorite ‘upper west side soweto’ rockers, Vampire Weekend, are scheduled to make a free in store appearance this Friday at Rough Trade East in London.
One of London’s best established independent record shops, which now has branches doubling up as gig venues, are welcoming the New Yorkers who are in London this week for some promotional stints. The band is launching their new album Contra out in stores on January 11th.
Fans who purchase ‘Contra’ at Rough Trade East from 8am on Monday morning will also get a wrist band for entry to Fridays’s free show. If any remaining wristbands remain, they will be given out one hour prior to stage time on a first come first served basis.
1/15/2010 7:00 PM at Rough Trade East In-Store, London, UK
- The Jam's 'Setting Sons' to be reissued with unreleased tracks
- Ray Davies suggests a Kinks reunion is now unlikely once again
- Video: Noel Gallagher performs 'How Soon Is Now?' with Johnny Marr in London
- Pink Floyd's 'The Endless River' to become Amazon's most pre-ordered album
- Noel Gallagher premieres official 'In The Heat Of The Moment' video