Bombay Bicycle Club have launched the third single from their UK number one album ‘So Long, See You Tomorrow‘. Take in the official video for ‘Feel‘ by clicking on the snapshot below.
‘Feel’ is released as a single on May 19th after its parent album – the band’s fourth in five years – scored a rare commercial success for a British guitar band last month. ‘The eastern influences of Steadman’s travels come alive in the vibrant trumpeting of the snake charmer style instrumental of ‘Feel’’ our review said of the track, adding that it is, ‘A discerning album highlight’.
“Bombay Bicycle Club have certainly made the most of their time away, producing a well thought out and multi-layered body of work, alluding to a band getting tantalisingly closer to the sonic nirvana they seemed to have been effortlessly edging towards even before this record was conceived,” the review concluded.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Battle Lines, Life In Film and more
- Circa Waves, Lapsley on Liverpool's GIT Awards 2015 shortlist
- The National, Menomena members form new supergroup Pfarmers
- Gene Simmons criticises U2, The Rolling Stones for using 'backing tracks' live
- The War On Drugs, The Cribs, Palma Violets added to T In The Park 2015