The track ‘Follow You Home’ is to be made available as a free download by Embrace from tomorrow (March 11th) to those who pre-order their forthcoming new album on iTunes.
‘Follow You Home’ will also be officially released as a digital bundle with a second new song entitled ‘Equal‘ on April 28th – the same day as its parent eponymous LP.
Embrace are due out on the road soon in support of their first studio album since 2006’s ‘This New Day‘ and play the first show at the Liverpool O2 Academy on May 9th. They also visit Birmingham, Nottingham, Bristol and Leeds and play a single date in Scotland at the Glasgow O2 Academy on May 17th. Their final gig is booked at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London on May 20th.
Embrace signalled their return last November with an unconventional performance in a dark, disused mill – after which frontman Danny McNamara declared:
“It’s great to be back, the atmosphere tonight was magical. You’re never sure how people are going to respond to your new stuff, especially when there’s such a shift in the sound, but we’ve been uncompromising and that’s when we work best, our audience knows it and the response has been incredible!”
- Laura Marling 'questioned her future in music' after 'Once I Was An Eagle'
- David Gilmour to play European shows in support of new solo album
- Florence & The Machine, Underworld confirmed for Electric Picnic
- Noel Gallagher on course for UK number one with 'Chasing Yesterday'
- And So I Watch You From Afar post 'Wasps' from new album 'Heirs'