Bruce Springsteen has unveiled the official video for his ‘High Hopes‘ track ‘Just Like Fire Would‘ – check it out via the snapshot at the end of this article.
The video sees Tom Morello once again joining up with The Boss and the E Street Band; Morello played a big role in the creation of ‘High Hopes’ – which has gone number one on both sides of the Atlantic – as Springsteen has previously talked through:
“He became a filter that I ran my music through,” he told Rolling Stone at the end of last year. “He would send the songs back to me with a very current slant on them. He jolted those songs into the now.”
“He’s one of the few guitarists that creates a world by himself. It’s like the Edge or Pete Townshend or Johnny Marr. The E Street Band is a big house, but when Tom is onstage he builds another room.”
- Manchester Orchestra announce 'Cope' follow-up LP
- Julian Casablancas on The Strokes' live plans: Touring is 'a great way to destroy a band'
- The Subways unveil self-titled new album, 2015 tour dates
- Queen to release new album with unheard Freddie Mercury songs
- Caitlin Rose shares track written with The Vaccines' Justin Young