Another teaser trailer for a track set for inclusion on Arcade Fire‘s ‘Reflektor‘ album has been released, while the band have also confirmed gigs in Brooklyn this weekend.
New album cut ‘Afterlife‘ is being showcased on YouTube (below), and is interspersed with footage of the group in Haiti – where much of the LP’s recording took place.
Meanwhile, online rumours have now been officially verified as Arcade Fire announce two shows at the 299 Meserole St venue in Brooklyn, New York on October 18th and 19th (TIX). As previously reported on Live4ever, the shows are followed on the 23rd and 24th of this month with Miami dates at the Mekka and Little Haiti Cultural Center. Then, on the 26th, the group will join Neil Young at his 27th annual Bridge School Benefit acoustic concerts in Mountain View.
Finally for this month, on the 29th – a day after the release of Arcade Fire’s new double album – a Los Angeles performance at an as-yet-unconfirmed location is also planned.
- James will headline Bingley Music Live in September
- Other Lives to support new album with North American tour
- Darlia announce May headline UK gigs after Wombats support
- Laura Marling 'questioned her future in music' after 'Once I Was An Eagle'
- David Gilmour to play European shows in support of new solo album