Before it gets an official release next week, Kings Of Leon have followed the lead of an ever increasing number of bands by making their new album ‘Mechanical Bull‘ available to stream in full online. Head over to iTunes to find the relevant links and take a listen.
‘Mechanical Bull’ arrives in the wake of the 2010 effort ‘Come Around Sundown‘, whose final touring duties were hit with inter-band problems which eventually curtailed a US trip in the June of 2011 and appeared to herald an uncertain future for the Followill family.
“I pretty much checked out for that record,” Caleb Followill has reflected during an interview with Rolling Stone. “I was f***ing pissed. I got on a plane and went to New York and was like, ‘F**k them,’ you know. And, you know, it hurts.
“It hurt when I heard that, because I’ve always stood behind them,” he continued, referring to apparent criticism he received from his bandmates in the press at the time. “I stood behind them when we f***ing walked offstage because of pigeons. I’ve always been like a one-for-all, all-for-one type.”
- Dave Grohl 'cried like a baby' at Florence & The Machine's Glastonbury Foo Fighters cover
- The Fratellis release promo for new single ‘Baby Don’t You Lie To Me!’
- Stornoway to release 'Bonxie Unplucked' EP
- Liverpool Music Week confirms Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Best Coast for 2015
- The Cribs announce two October UK shows