The sibling duo performed the cover for Zane Lowe and his daily BBC Radio 1 show as they continue to promote their recent self-titled debut album.
“For all the talk of rock, ‘Drenge’s quieter moments are among its most intriguing,” Live4ever’s review states. “‘Bye Bye Bao Bao‘, a one-minute link that melds an overdriven electric guitar to a soft pop melody, recalls ‘Bandwagonesque‘ era Teenage Fanclub, while the beautiful album closer ‘Fuckabout‘ is arresting in its honesty, as evidenced by the final utterance:’I don’t give a fuck about people and love, they don’t piss me off, they just make me give up’.”
“That cynical attitude is par for the course on ‘Drenge’; which also includes songs with titles such as ‘People In Love Make Me Feel Sick‘ and ‘I Don’t Want To Make Love To You‘.”
- Video: Alt-J, Ryan Adams play new series of Later...With Jools Holland
- U2's free 'Songs Of Innocence' album giveaway branded 'a dismal failure'
- Review: Gruff Rhys @ Royal Northern College Of Music, Manchester
- Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, The Black Keys nominated for 2014 MTV EMAs
- Franz Ferdinand, Mogwai play concert in support of Scottish independence