The sibling duo performed the cover for Zane Lowe and his daily BBC Radio 1 show as they continue to promote their recent self-titled debut album.
“For all the talk of rock, ‘Drenge’s quieter moments are among its most intriguing,” Live4ever’s review states. “‘Bye Bye Bao Bao‘, a one-minute link that melds an overdriven electric guitar to a soft pop melody, recalls ‘Bandwagonesque‘ era Teenage Fanclub, while the beautiful album closer ‘Fuckabout‘ is arresting in its honesty, as evidenced by the final utterance:’I don’t give a fuck about people and love, they don’t piss me off, they just make me give up’.”
“That cynical attitude is par for the course on ‘Drenge’; which also includes songs with titles such as ‘People In Love Make Me Feel Sick‘ and ‘I Don’t Want To Make Love To You‘.”
- New Order confirm Brandon Flowers, Iggy Pop on new album
- Blur pick Courtney Barnett for US tour support
- Twin Atlantic premiere official video for 'Fall Into The Party'
- Maximo Park frontman Paul Smith unveils new solo single 'Break Me Down'
- Noel Gallagher, Led Zeppelin, Stone Roses have UK's top selling vinyl albums of 2015 so far