Arctic Monkeys were joined by their old sparring partner Miles Kane, as well as former Coral guitarist Bill Ryder-Jones, during their appearance at the iTunes Festival in London yesterday (September 9th).
Playing on the day their new album ‘AM‘ got its official release, the band aired a number of tracks which feature on the LP, and introduced Miles Kane for what has become a semi-regular hook-up on set closer ‘505‘. Earlier in the evening, the super talented Bill Ryder-Jones had guested on ‘Fireside‘, reprising the studio role he plays on ‘AM’.
The month-long iTunes Festival has witnessed performances from the likes of Queens Of The Stone Age and Sigur Ros so far this month at the Roundhouse, with Vampire Weekend, Primal Scream, Pixies, Jake Bugg, Kings Of Leon and many more still to come before September is out.
Arctic Monkeys setlist:
‘Do I Wanna Know?’
‘Don’t Sit Down ‘Cause I’ve Moved Your Chair’
‘Snap Out Of It’
‘Brick By Brick’
‘Old Yellow Bricks’
‘I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor’
‘One For The Road’
‘Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?’
‘Suck It And See’
- David Gilmour to play European shows in support of new solo album
- Florence & The Machine, Underworld confirmed for Electric Picnic
- Noel Gallagher on course for UK number one with 'Chasing Yesterday'
- And So I Watch You From Afar post 'Wasps' from new album 'Heirs'
- Iceage line up world tour dates starting this month