All sounds good for the band until the first breakdown when things take a bit of a turn for the worse, but Biffy Clyro are clearly in a relaxed mood ahead of one of the biggest weekends of their career.
On August 23rd, Simon Neil, James Johnston and Ben Johnston will headline the Leeds Festival, moving south to the twin event in Reading on the Sunday. Organiser Melvin Benn is anticipating big things from the Scottish trio, who he expects to provide his standout performance of the weekend.
“The most special moment for me will be when Biffy take the stage as headliners at Reading and Leeds,” Benn told NME earlier this month. “They are one of the bands that cut their teeth at Reading and Leeds.”
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Battle Lines, Life In Film and more
- Circa Waves, Lapsley on Liverpool's GIT Awards 2015 shortlist
- The National, Menomena members form new supergroup Pfarmers
- Gene Simmons criticises U2, The Rolling Stones for using 'backing tracks' live
- The War On Drugs, The Cribs, Palma Violets added to T In The Park 2015