All sounds good for the band until the first breakdown when things take a bit of a turn for the worse, but Biffy Clyro are clearly in a relaxed mood ahead of one of the biggest weekends of their career.
On August 23rd, Simon Neil, James Johnston and Ben Johnston will headline the Leeds Festival, moving south to the twin event in Reading on the Sunday. Organiser Melvin Benn is anticipating big things from the Scottish trio, who he expects to provide his standout performance of the weekend.
“The most special moment for me will be when Biffy take the stage as headliners at Reading and Leeds,” Benn told NME earlier this month. “They are one of the bands that cut their teeth at Reading and Leeds.”
- New Order join Mute Records for tenth album release
- Arctic Monkeys win Album Of The Year at 2014 AIM Independent Music Awards
- 'George Harrison: The Apple Years' compilation to be released this month
- HMV chairman predicts resurgence will see it 'soon overtake Amazon'
- Elbow to play three nights in Manchester, London next February