Cold War Kids outlined the details of a brand new EP during a day of announcements yesterday which also included the premiere of a music video for their ‘Dear Miss Lonelyhearts‘ track ‘Water and Power‘.
Having told fans on Twitter this week that they ‘had some announcements to make’, the band confirmed yesterday (August 15th) that the ‘Tuxedos‘ EP will be released later this year, featuring three until-now-unreleased songs.
To round things off, they then unveiled a track entitled ‘Pine St‘ from another forthcoming EP via Soundcloud:
“While the added smattering of dance infused sheen may appear a bizarrely ill conceived mismatch in a desperate attempt to reach new heights while still stomping over old ground, likely testing the patience of hardened fans who’ve kept the faith in recent years in the process, it’s a small blight on a record still containing plenty to offer for the majority, reminding us why the band were such an intriguing prospect in the first place,” Live4ever’s review of the ‘Dear Miss Lonelyhearts’ LP concludes.
- Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky Wilson to front new music quiz show
- Jason Lytle reveals Grandaddy are recording a new album
- Foals' Yannis Philippakis unimpressed with bands who resent touring
- Motorhead to return when Lemmy is 'properly rested' after more gig cancellations
- Tame Impala lead UK's first ever Prog Album Chart