Bastille have a new round of live UK dates due for the early part of 2014 as they prepare to embark on a sold-out tour in October this year.
The group have shows booked in Edinburgh, Manchester, Plymouth, Bournemouth and London for February and March next year as the campaign behind their debut album ‘Bad Blood‘ continues. Tickets are onsale from this coming Friday, August 30th.
‘Bad Blood’ hit number one in the UK upon its release in March, and was described by Live4ever in our review as being a ‘refined, in-depth musical equilibrium which marries character, analysing darkened subject matter with instantly accessible pop hooks, potentially pleasing hardened purists and summer festival crowds alike’.
“‘Bad Blood’ is tangible proof that pop can still be heartfelt and thought provoking,” the review continues. “Setting the band apart from categorisation as a strictly guitar or synth driven band, thereby entering into a musical realm beyond conventional genres to stand on their own.”
Edinburgh Corn Exchange (27)
Manchester O2 Apollo (28)
Plymouth Pavillions (3)
Bournemouth BIC (4)
London Alexandra Palace (6)
- Damon Albarn restarting Gorillaz and The Good, The Bad & The Queen
- Review: Topshelf Records' label tour feat. Field Mouse, Prawn, A Great Big Pile of Leaves
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club cancel live plans as drummer Leah Shapiro requires brain surgery
- Second week at number one on UK Record Store Chart for Caribou
- UK vinyl sales still on course to pass 1m mark for first time since 1996