Pearl Jam have announced the details of a comprehensive North American tour as they prepare for dates in Chicago and Ontario later this month.
Tickets are onsale from July 27th, with the shows beginning on October 11th at the Console Energy Center in Pittsburgh. The tour stretches on into November with an appearance at the Voodoo Experience in New Orleans, while three December concerts in Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle bring events to a conclusion.
Pittsburgh, PA @ Console Energy Center (11)
Buffalo, NY @ First Niagra Centre (12)
Worcester, MA @ DCU Center (15)
Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center (18, 19)
Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center (21, 22)
Hartford, CT @ XL Center (25)
Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena (27)
Charlottesville, VA @ John Paul Jones Arena (29)
Charlotte, NC @ Time Warner Cable Arena (30)
New Orleans, LA @ Voodoo Experience (1-3)
Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Arena (15)
Oaklahoma City, OK @ Chesapeake Energy Arena (16)
Phoenix, AZ @ Jobing.com Arena (19)
San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena (21)
Los Angeles, CA @ Sports Arena (23, 24)
Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena (26)
Portland, OR @ Rose Garden Arena (29)
Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena (30)
Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome (2)
Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena (4)
Seattle, WA @ Key Arena (6)
- Tame Impala's 'Currents' tops UK Record Store Chart
- Northcote stream title-track from new album 'Hope Is Made Of Steel'
- The Maccabees share 'Spit It Out' just before 'Marks To Prove It' release
- Frank Turner streams 'Mittens' from upcoming album 'Positive Songs For Negative People'
- New Order unveil first track from new album 'Music Complete'