Kings Of Leon have unveiled the new single ‘Supersoaker‘, which has already been a regular part of their live set this year.
The studio version is the first official taste of the band’s forthcoming ‘Mechanical Bull‘ album, and can be sampled via YouTube below.
Meanwhile, speaking to BBC Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe yesterday (July 17th), guitarist Matthew Followill again talked of their desire to ‘have fun’ during the LP’s recording.
“The pressure was really off of us on this last one,” he remarks. We were our own bosses. There were no bills because we bought the studio ourselves, there was no timeframe when it had to be done by.”
“Us being able to take a break, we kind of got to fall back in love with what we loved about it in the first place, which was picking up your instruments and and playing and smiling onstage and actually having fun, and not feeling like it’s a job.”
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Aaron Keylock, Jim Valentine and more
- Ride's reunion tour sells out within half an hour
- Special releases from The Beatles, The Who to support independent record shops
- Jamie T cancels European live dates on medical advice
- Kasabian 'shocked' at Glasgow display which read 'London is full of c*nts'