Glasvegas have unveiled a four-track EP which showcases their upcoming album ‘Later…When The TV Turns To Static’. A video for its lead and title-track can be perused below.
The ‘If‘ EP also includes a cover of the PJ Harvey track ‘The Words That Maketh Murder’, as well as ‘Press <Play>’ – a brand new track written especially for the EP – and a demo version of ‘Finished Sympathy’ which is set to close the band’s new album.
“A lot of thought went into the ‘If’ EP,” frontman James Allan remarks. “From the decision about the cover track right down to the wee <> symbols in the ‘Press <Play>’ title, which I wanted to make look like a button on a VCR. I sometimes mess around with letters and symbols and stuff.”
With ‘Later…When The TV Turns To Static’ due to arrive on September 2nd, Glasvegas have also announced the details of a UK tour which will open up towards the end of that month at the Leeds Cockpit.
Leeds Cockpit (29)
Fleece & Firkin, Bristol (30)
London Scala (2)
Slade Rooms, Wolverhampton (4)
Sheffield Plug (5)
Nottingham Rock City (6)
Manchester Academy (7)
Dublin Whelans (9)
Belfast Limelight (10)
- Foals post new album 'What Went Down' in full on Spotify
- Royal Blood to provide chief support for Foo Fighters' rescheduled UK outdoor gigs
- Review: Paul Smith & The Intimations - 'Contradictions'
- Frankie & The Heartstrings confirm stint supporting The Charlatans in December
- The Maccabees detail UK touring plans