Kane told Music Week he met up with the Arctic Monkeys frontman in Los Angeles a month ago, when the pair sat down to compose ‘Get Right‘.
“I was in LA with him about a month ago,” he explains. “I’d just been through this break up and was feeling a bit down. We were in this club, messing around with this idea called ‘Get Right’. We recorded it two days later, I brought it home and finished it and I’m putting it on as a B-side for my single. It’s great, man.”
The track will be the first fruits of Kane and Turner’s collaborative talents since The Last Shadow Puppets released their sublime debut album ‘The Age Of The Understatement‘ in 2008. Miles Kane remains confident that they will eventually write a new LP together once their respective diaries allow it.
- Band Of Horses release 'Hang An Ornament' in time for Christmas
- The Maccabees expect to finally finish new album next month
- George Harrison honoured at Recording Academy's Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Royal Blood discuss 'insane' Foo Fighters stadium support
- 2004 Jack White single found hidden in furniture