Kane told Music Week he met up with the Arctic Monkeys frontman in Los Angeles a month ago, when the pair sat down to compose ‘Get Right‘.
“I was in LA with him about a month ago,” he explains. “I’d just been through this break up and was feeling a bit down. We were in this club, messing around with this idea called ‘Get Right’. We recorded it two days later, I brought it home and finished it and I’m putting it on as a B-side for my single. It’s great, man.”
The track will be the first fruits of Kane and Turner’s collaborative talents since The Last Shadow Puppets released their sublime debut album ‘The Age Of The Understatement‘ in 2008. Miles Kane remains confident that they will eventually write a new LP together once their respective diaries allow it.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Battle Lines, Life In Film and more
- Circa Waves, Lapsley on Liverpool's GIT Awards 2015 shortlist
- The National, Menomena members form new supergroup Pfarmers
- Gene Simmons criticises U2, The Rolling Stones for using 'backing tracks' live
- The War On Drugs, The Cribs, Palma Violets added to T In The Park 2015