Kane told Music Week he met up with the Arctic Monkeys frontman in Los Angeles a month ago, when the pair sat down to compose ‘Get Right‘.
“I was in LA with him about a month ago,” he explains. “I’d just been through this break up and was feeling a bit down. We were in this club, messing around with this idea called ‘Get Right’. We recorded it two days later, I brought it home and finished it and I’m putting it on as a B-side for my single. It’s great, man.”
The track will be the first fruits of Kane and Turner’s collaborative talents since The Last Shadow Puppets released their sublime debut album ‘The Age Of The Understatement‘ in 2008. Miles Kane remains confident that they will eventually write a new LP together once their respective diaries allow it.
- Kaiser Chiefs unveil North American tour dates
- Benjamin Booker releases 'Live At Third Man Records' album
- Gallery: The Barr Brothers play a packed out Deaf Institute in Manchester
- And So I Watch You From Afar reveal new album 'Heirs'
- East India Youth to follow Mercury nominated 'Total Strife Forever' in April