As their month-long tour of the Unites States enters its final stages, Soundgarden have announced a new run of European dates which will take in three UK shows this September.
The tour is set to follow summer festival commitments for the reformed band which include appearances at Download and Hard Rock Calling, and opens up at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland on September 4th.
The UK run then kicks off at the Manchester Apollo on September 13th, with shows in Birmingham and London also booked. A sole Irish concert, at the O2 in Dublin, is planned for September 16th.
In addition, Soundgarden have unveiled the details of a repackaged edition of their comeback album ‘King Animal‘. ‘King Animal Plus‘ is available from September 2nd and features five new live recordings from Los Angeles and an acoustic track.
European tour dates:
Finland, Helsinki – Hartwall Arena (4)
Sweden, Stockholm – Hovet (6)
Norway, Oslo – Spektrum (7)
Denmark, Copenhagen – Forum (9)
Germany, Berlin – Columbiahalle (10)
Holland, Amsterdam – Heineken Music Hall (11)
UK, Manchester Apollo (13)
UK, Birmingham Academy (14)
Ireland, Dublin 02 (16)
UK, London Brixton Academy (18)
- New Order join Mute Records for tenth album release
- Arctic Monkeys win Album Of The Year at 2014 AIM Independent Music Awards
- 'George Harrison: The Apple Years' compilation to be released this month
- HMV chairman predicts resurgence will see it 'soon overtake Amazon'
- Elbow to play three nights in Manchester, London next February