As their month-long tour of the Unites States enters its final stages, Soundgarden have announced a new run of European dates which will take in three UK shows this September.
The tour is set to follow summer festival commitments for the reformed band which include appearances at Download and Hard Rock Calling, and opens up at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland on September 4th.
The UK run then kicks off at the Manchester Apollo on September 13th, with shows in Birmingham and London also booked. A sole Irish concert, at the O2 in Dublin, is planned for September 16th.
In addition, Soundgarden have unveiled the details of a repackaged edition of their comeback album ‘King Animal‘. ‘King Animal Plus‘ is available from September 2nd and features five new live recordings from Los Angeles and an acoustic track.
European tour dates:
Finland, Helsinki – Hartwall Arena (4)
Sweden, Stockholm – Hovet (6)
Norway, Oslo – Spektrum (7)
Denmark, Copenhagen – Forum (9)
Germany, Berlin – Columbiahalle (10)
Holland, Amsterdam – Heineken Music Hall (11)
UK, Manchester Apollo (13)
UK, Birmingham Academy (14)
Ireland, Dublin 02 (16)
UK, London Brixton Academy (18)
- Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky Wilson to front new music quiz show
- Jason Lytle reveals Grandaddy are recording a new album
- Foals' Yannis Philippakis unimpressed with bands who resent touring
- Motorhead to return when Lemmy is 'properly rested' after more gig cancellations
- Tame Impala lead UK's first ever Prog Album Chart