‘Doom and Gloom’, the first new spot of songwriting borne out of Stones recording sessions in Paris last summer, was included on the legendary band’s ‘GRRR!’ singles collection along with the second new track ‘One More Shot‘.
For Miles Kane, the live cover comes as his second solo album is expected to arrive some time this year after the four-track EP ‘Give Up‘, led by the single of the same name, received an iTunes and physical release earlier this week.
Kane had been partaking in sessions with Kid Harpoon and The Lightning Seeds‘ Ian Broudie for the EP’s recording. Kid Harpoon provided co-writing duties on a selection of the tracks, while Broudie took up his familiar position behind the production desk. ‘Woman’s Touch‘ and ‘The Competition‘ were other new songs which also featured on the EP.
- Feeder frontman Grant Nicholas unveils 'Joan Of Arc' video, UK & Ireland tour
- Gallery: James bring 'La Petite Mort' to the Leeds First Direct Arena
- Review: Killing Moon/Ally McCrae - 'New Moons Volume II'
- Independent labels pushing for Monday as new global release date
- Pulled Apart By Horses share cover of Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everyone'