‘Doom and Gloom’, the first new spot of songwriting borne out of Stones recording sessions in Paris last summer, was included on the legendary band’s ‘GRRR!’ singles collection along with the second new track ‘One More Shot‘.
For Miles Kane, the live cover comes as his second solo album is expected to arrive some time this year after the four-track EP ‘Give Up‘, led by the single of the same name, received an iTunes and physical release earlier this week.
Kane had been partaking in sessions with Kid Harpoon and The Lightning Seeds‘ Ian Broudie for the EP’s recording. Kid Harpoon provided co-writing duties on a selection of the tracks, while Broudie took up his familiar position behind the production desk. ‘Woman’s Touch‘ and ‘The Competition‘ were other new songs which also featured on the EP.
- Acoustic performance of Courtney Barnett's 'Depreston' shared online
- Foo Fighters' North American tour looks set to go ahead as planned
- Spector confirm new album 'Moth Boys'
- Noel Gallagher pursuing a 'brand new way of working' on third solo album
- Foo Fighters, Muse, Oasis early favourites for Glastonbury 2016