Previously confirmed headliners Eminem and Biffy Clyro will be joined by Green Day at the top of the Reading/Leeds festival, it has been revealed.
The US band’s announcement leads a wave of newly confirmed acts for this summer’s twin event, with Green Day due to top the bill on Reading’s first night, August 23rd, before moving on to Leeds a day later for what will be their only UK festival appearances of 2013.
Meanwhile, the NME/ Radio 1 Tent line-up is to be topped by Phoenix and Alt-J, who will be joined by the likes of A$AP Rocky, Major Lazer, Deap Vally, Peace and Bastille across the weekend, while acts including The Lumineers, Editors, White Lies and Frank Turner have been added to the Main Stage.
Amongst other artists also now confirmed for Reading/Leeds 2013 are Wiley, Sub Focus, Magnetic Man, Devlin, Swim Deep, Hadouken!, New Found Glory, Temples, The 1975, Theme Park and Twin Atlantic.
- The Maccabees add new gig to winter tour of the UK
- 'Stuck On You' latest video to preview Reverend & The Makers' new album 'Mirrors'
- Mumford & Sons expand UK and Ireland arena tour
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra reveal video for 'Can't Keep Checking My Phone'
- The Dead Weather share performance video of 'I Feel Love (Every Million Miles)'