Previously confirmed headliners Eminem and Biffy Clyro will be joined by Green Day at the top of the Reading/Leeds festival, it has been revealed.
The US band’s announcement leads a wave of newly confirmed acts for this summer’s twin event, with Green Day due to top the bill on Reading’s first night, August 23rd, before moving on to Leeds a day later for what will be their only UK festival appearances of 2013.
Meanwhile, the NME/ Radio 1 Tent line-up is to be topped by Phoenix and Alt-J, who will be joined by the likes of A$AP Rocky, Major Lazer, Deap Vally, Peace and Bastille across the weekend, while acts including The Lumineers, Editors, White Lies and Frank Turner have been added to the Main Stage.
Amongst other artists also now confirmed for Reading/Leeds 2013 are Wiley, Sub Focus, Magnetic Man, Devlin, Swim Deep, Hadouken!, New Found Glory, Temples, The 1975, Theme Park and Twin Atlantic.
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: The Bulletproof Bomb, Sauna Youth and more
- Wilko Johnson unveils UK tour dates
- Metronomy, The Horrors and Drenge join Blur at British Summer Time
- Liverpool Sound City adds The Cribs, Peace, Everything Everything
- Savages, The Twilight Sad to perform at 2015 Plisskën Festival in Athens