Suede have debuted the official promo for their new single ‘It Starts and Ends With You‘, which can be viewed via YouTube below.
“‘It Starts and Ends with You’ is a bittersweet, bouncy pop song with a whole load of choruses stuck together,” frontman Brett Anderson has said of the track. “It’s about infatuation and attraction and the fever of falling head first back into the pit.”
The lead single is slated for release on the same day as its parent album ‘Bloodsports‘, March 18th, while a free download of ‘Barriers‘ was made available last month.
“After a year of sweating and bleeding over the record it’s finally finished so we wanted to get some music out there as soon as we could,” Anderson has previously told NME of the LP. “‘Barriers’ isn’t the first single but we are proud enough of it to just chuck it out there and thought that its pulsing, romantic swell somehow summed up the feel of the album quite nicely.”
- Spring UK tour to coincide with release of Dexters' debut album
- Arcade Fire add new shows to 2014 North American tour
- The Men will have new album 'Tomorrow's Hits' out next spring
- Refunds offered as Blur are replaced at Big Day Out by Deftones, Beady Eye, The Hives
- Bastille, Arctic Monkeys among UK's most streamed Spotify bands