Suede have debuted the official promo for their new single ‘It Starts and Ends With You‘, which can be viewed via YouTube below.
“‘It Starts and Ends with You’ is a bittersweet, bouncy pop song with a whole load of choruses stuck together,” frontman Brett Anderson has said of the track. “It’s about infatuation and attraction and the fever of falling head first back into the pit.”
The lead single is slated for release on the same day as its parent album ‘Bloodsports‘, March 18th, while a free download of ‘Barriers‘ was made available last month.
“After a year of sweating and bleeding over the record it’s finally finished so we wanted to get some music out there as soon as we could,” Anderson has previously told NME of the LP. “‘Barriers’ isn’t the first single but we are proud enough of it to just chuck it out there and thought that its pulsing, romantic swell somehow summed up the feel of the album quite nicely.”
- Spokesperson denies Morrissey will play Manchester's Summer In The City
- The Black Keys confirmed as final Latitude Festival headliners for 2014
- Yoko Ono writes letter to Elbow after 'New York Morning' tribute
- Video: The Men support new album with 'Pearly Gates' promo
- John Grant adds June dates to UK tour