The three day event takes place this year between August 15th-18th at Glanusk Park, Wales, and has also added the likes of Local Natives, Edwyn Collins, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Ellen & The Escapades to its 2013 line-up.
Green Man is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year after launching as a one day event in 2003 when King Creosote were one of the main attractions. Tickets are onsale now, with adult camping priced at £145. More information can be found over at the festival’s official website.
Line-up so far:
Band Of Horses
Archie Bronson Outfit
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
This is the Kit
Ellen & The Escapades
Buke & Gase
- Carl Barat, Dry The River lead first names confirmed for SXSW 2015
- Ben Howard leading new entries on UK Album Chart
- Wilko Johnson declares himself 'cured' after cancer operation
- Elbow, Kasabian go home happy from 2014 Q Awards ceremony
- Slaves recount awkward meeting with Bono on Later...With Jools Holland