The three day event takes place this year between August 15th-18th at Glanusk Park, Wales, and has also added the likes of Local Natives, Edwyn Collins, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Ellen & The Escapades to its 2013 line-up.
Green Man is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year after launching as a one day event in 2003 when King Creosote were one of the main attractions. Tickets are onsale now, with adult camping priced at £145. More information can be found over at the festival’s official website.
Line-up so far:
Band Of Horses
Archie Bronson Outfit
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
This is the Kit
Ellen & The Escapades
Buke & Gase
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: The Bulletproof Bomb, Sauna Youth and more
- Wilko Johnson unveils UK tour dates
- Metronomy, The Horrors and Drenge join Blur at British Summer Time
- Liverpool Sound City adds The Cribs, Peace, Everything Everything
- Savages, The Twilight Sad to perform at 2015 Plisskën Festival in Athens