Tame Impala will return to North America for an added run of dates in May and June.
The band, led principally by Kevin Parker, will start the previously announced run at New York’s Terminal 5 venue on the 5th of this month, and continue on until March 12th when a closing date is booked at the House Of Blues in Boston.
The return dates in May begin in Portland on the 26th, and later end on June 19th in Philadelphia.
North American headline tour dates:
New York, NY, Terminal 5 (19)
Washington, DC, 9:30 Club (20)
Carrboro, NC, Cat’s Cradle (21)
Asheville, NC, The Orange Peel (22)
Athens, GA, The Georgia Theater (23)
Houston, TX, Fitzgerald’s (25)
Austin, TX, Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (26)
Dallas, TX, Granada Theater (27)
Tulsa, OK, Cain’s Ballroom (28)
Louisville, KY, Headliner’s Music Hall (2)
Milwaukee, WI, Turner Hall Ballroom (3)
Minneapolis, MN, First Avenue (4)
Chicago, IL, Vic Theater (6)
Detroit, MI, St. Andrews Hall (7)
Columbus, OH, Newport Music Hall (8)
Toronto, Ontario, Kool Haus (9)
Montreal, Quebec, Corona Theater (11)
Boston, MA, House of Blues (12)
Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom (26)
Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom (27)
Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (29)
Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle (17)
Richmond, VA @ The National (18)
Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factor (19)
- Alt-J, Band Of Skulls, Jungle for new Later...With Jools Holland series
- Suede frontman Brett Anderson regrets the band's 'cartoonish' 90s look
- Jack White posts video for 'Would You Fight For My Love?'
- Sound City Studios owner Tom Skeeter dies
- Robert Plant, Ryan Adams, Interpol enjoy high new entries on UK Record Store Chart