Tame Impala will return to North America for an added run of dates in May and June.
The band, led principally by Kevin Parker, will start the previously announced run at New York’s Terminal 5 venue on the 5th of this month, and continue on until March 12th when a closing date is booked at the House Of Blues in Boston.
The return dates in May begin in Portland on the 26th, and later end on June 19th in Philadelphia.
North American headline tour dates:
New York, NY, Terminal 5 (19)
Washington, DC, 9:30 Club (20)
Carrboro, NC, Cat’s Cradle (21)
Asheville, NC, The Orange Peel (22)
Athens, GA, The Georgia Theater (23)
Houston, TX, Fitzgerald’s (25)
Austin, TX, Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (26)
Dallas, TX, Granada Theater (27)
Tulsa, OK, Cain’s Ballroom (28)
Louisville, KY, Headliner’s Music Hall (2)
Milwaukee, WI, Turner Hall Ballroom (3)
Minneapolis, MN, First Avenue (4)
Chicago, IL, Vic Theater (6)
Detroit, MI, St. Andrews Hall (7)
Columbus, OH, Newport Music Hall (8)
Toronto, Ontario, Kool Haus (9)
Montreal, Quebec, Corona Theater (11)
Boston, MA, House of Blues (12)
Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom (26)
Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom (27)
Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (29)
Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle (17)
Richmond, VA @ The National (18)
Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factor (19)
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide feat. F A N S, Ball Park Music and more
- Arctic Monkeys have independent record shops' biggest selling album of past year
- Beck planning second album release this year
- Video: Parquet Courts, and their pet cat, premiere 'Sunbathing Animal'
- Nirvana approached PJ Harvey to perform at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame ceremony