Tame Impala will return to North America for an added run of dates in May and June.
The band, led principally by Kevin Parker, will start the previously announced run at New York’s Terminal 5 venue on the 5th of this month, and continue on until March 12th when a closing date is booked at the House Of Blues in Boston.
The return dates in May begin in Portland on the 26th, and later end on June 19th in Philadelphia.
North American headline tour dates:
New York, NY, Terminal 5 (19)
Washington, DC, 9:30 Club (20)
Carrboro, NC, Cat’s Cradle (21)
Asheville, NC, The Orange Peel (22)
Athens, GA, The Georgia Theater (23)
Houston, TX, Fitzgerald’s (25)
Austin, TX, Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (26)
Dallas, TX, Granada Theater (27)
Tulsa, OK, Cain’s Ballroom (28)
Louisville, KY, Headliner’s Music Hall (2)
Milwaukee, WI, Turner Hall Ballroom (3)
Minneapolis, MN, First Avenue (4)
Chicago, IL, Vic Theater (6)
Detroit, MI, St. Andrews Hall (7)
Columbus, OH, Newport Music Hall (8)
Toronto, Ontario, Kool Haus (9)
Montreal, Quebec, Corona Theater (11)
Boston, MA, House of Blues (12)
Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom (26)
Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom (27)
Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (29)
Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle (17)
Richmond, VA @ The National (18)
Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factor (19)
- Live4ever Exclusive: 'Striving For a Legacy In a Fickle World' - Palma Violets @ SXSW 2015
- Drenge further preview new album with 'Favourite Son'
- 2015 AIM Independent Music Awards set for September 8th
- Graham Coxon has 'increased respect' for Damon Albarn after recording new Blur album
- Super Furry Animals, The Horrors, Augustines on bill for inaugural Forgotten Fields festival