Rilo Kiley have unveiled the tracklist for their rarities compilation ‘RKives‘, which according to the band consists of, ‘Stuff that has been lying around for many, many years’.
The collection is about as close to a new album as fans are likely to get for the foreseeable future after Rilo Kiley broke up, albeit unofficially, in 2011 following a prolonged period of inactivity. At the time, guitarist Blake Sennett said that if the band were a human being, ‘He’s probably laying on his back in a morgue with a tag on his toe’.
Seven previously unreleased tracks are set for inclusion on the album which is to be available on digital, CD and vinyl formats through bass player Pierre DeReeder‘s Little Record Company from April 2nd.
‘Let Me Back In’
‘It’ll Get You There’
‘All the Drugs’
‘Bury, Bury, Bury Another’
‘Well, You Left’
‘I Remember You’
‘Dejalo’ (Zondo remix feat. Too $hort)
‘A Town Called Luckey’
‘Rest of My Life’ (demo)
‘About the Moon’
- Placebo announce new album, European tour
- Queen's Brian May brands The Voice 'absolutely the most depressing programme on TV'
- Video: The National perform live on Late Show...with David Letterman
- The Psychedelic Furs announce summer North American tour
- Video: Beck gives live debut to 'Song Reader' tracks