Rilo Kiley have unveiled the tracklist for their rarities compilation ‘RKives‘, which according to the band consists of, ‘Stuff that has been lying around for many, many years’.
The collection is about as close to a new album as fans are likely to get for the foreseeable future after Rilo Kiley broke up, albeit unofficially, in 2011 following a prolonged period of inactivity. At the time, guitarist Blake Sennett said that if the band were a human being, ‘He’s probably laying on his back in a morgue with a tag on his toe’.
Seven previously unreleased tracks are set for inclusion on the album which is to be available on digital, CD and vinyl formats through bass player Pierre DeReeder‘s Little Record Company from April 2nd.
‘Let Me Back In’
‘It’ll Get You There’
‘All the Drugs’
‘Bury, Bury, Bury Another’
‘Well, You Left’
‘I Remember You’
‘Dejalo’ (Zondo remix feat. Too $hort)
‘A Town Called Luckey’
‘Rest of My Life’ (demo)
‘About the Moon’
- Benjamin Booker releases 'Live At Third Man Records' album
- Gallery: The Barr Brothers play a packed out Deaf Institute in Manchester
- And So I Watch You From Afar reveal new album 'Heirs'
- East India Youth to follow Mercury nominated 'Total Strife Forever' in April
- Little Comets confirm 'Hope Is Just a State Of Mind' tracklist