The new My Bloody Valentine album, which was the subject of a surprise release during the weekend, is now available to stream in full on the band’s official YouTube page.
On February 2nd, an unexpected announcement was made on My Bloody Valentine’s Facebook feed which declared: “We are preparing to go live with the new album/website this evening. We will make an announcement as soon as its up.”
The website promptly crashed as fans rushed to grab a taste of the first collection of new material from the influential band since 1991, but the nine-track LP, entitled ‘mbv‘, was uploaded to YouTube shortly after where it can now be previewed in its entirety.
The website is selling the album on download, CD and vinyl formats, with the physical versions being posted within three weeks of purchase.
‘she found now’
‘who sees you’
‘is this and yes’
‘if i am’
‘in another way’
- Albert Hammond Jr. brings new solo album to The Tonight Show
- Parquet Courts outline new EP ‘Monastic Living’, world tour dates
- The Mallrats, Calls Landing win places at this year's Reading/Leeds Festival
- The Spitfires announce new London show, '4AM' single
- Marcus Mumford performs 'Pelican' with The Maccabees