A date at the O2 Arena in London on September 24th was announced last week along with gigs at the Birmingham LG Arena on September 29th and the Manchester and Glasgow arenas on October 1st and 3rd respectively, while a sole arena date in Dublin precedes the British shows.
The band have now added a second night at the O2 Arena, and will perform at the venue on both September 24th and 25th. Before their visit to the UK, Fleetwood Mac start a long North American tour next month as they celebrate the reissue of their iconic 1977 album ‘Rumours‘.
“Having started Fleetwood Mac with John McVie in 1967, it has always been so gratifying that despite the various incarnations, the band has survived,” Mick Fleetwood said upon the confirmation of their UK tour.
“Throughout the years, though, the one thing that has remained constant is our fans. I am looking forward to getting back behind the kit, reconnecting with the fans and sharing the stage with my fellow band members.”
- Live4ever Presents: Alias Kid
- Blur's Graham Coxon: 'The whole music business is shit'
- Foals 'turned down Glastonbury spot which went to The Libertines'
- Tame Impala’s Kevin Parker, Mark Ronson, Andrew Wyatt cover Queens Of The Stone Age
- Paul McCartney to reissue 'Tug Of War' and 'Pipes Of Peace' with previously unheard material