Ed Harcourt has ironed out the details of his new single ‘Hey Little Bruiser’ which he will take out on the road along with its parent album for a spring UK tour.
The single, described as a ‘piano-led ode to his son’ is due out on March 25th, with the new LP ‘Back Into The Woods‘ preceding on February 25th. The album was recorded in just six hours at Abbey Road studios.
Ed Harcourt performs at the Great Escape festival before beginning a headline run of UK dates at Bristol’s Colston Hall on May 29th. Moving into June, a succession of northern gigs are booked in cities such as Sheffield, Liverpool and Newcastle before the tour bus heads south for a final gig at the Norwich Arts Centre on June 11th.
Colston Hall 2, Bristol (29)
Cadogan Hall, London (30)
Slade Rooms, Wolverhampton (31)
Hebden Bridge Trades Club (2)
St Philip’s, Manchester (3)
Library Theatre, Sheffield (4)
Leeds Holy Trinity (6)
Scandinavian Church, Liverpool (7)
Newcastle Sage 2 (9)
York NCEM (10)
Norwich Arts Centre (11)
- Review: The Twilight Sad - 'Nobody Wants To Be Here and Nobody Wants To Leave'
- Carl Barat, Dry The River lead first names confirmed for SXSW 2015
- Ben Howard leading new entries on UK Album Chart
- Wilko Johnson declares himself 'cured' after cancer operation
- Elbow, Kasabian go home happy from 2014 Q Awards ceremony