Dead Confederate‘s third full length album ‘In The Marrow‘ is due for release in April, the Georgia-based band have announced.
The news has been led off with a posting of the track ‘Vacations‘ on Soundcloud (below). ‘In the Marrow’ is the band’s first with new drummer J.J. Bower and promises to spark a round of touring in the near future. It will hit the shelves on April 16th through Spiderbomb/Redeye Records.
‘In The Marrow’ follows the 2010 effort ‘Sugar‘, whose single ‘Giving It All Away‘ was one of Live4ever’s essential tracks of that year after being described as having, ‘Hazy guitars that underpin a track which is as powerful as it is graceful and features a refrain which will be swimming around in your head long after the final notes have faded away’.
Two gigs celebrating the album’s release have been confirmed, firstly on April 19th at Atlanta’s Earl venue when The District Attorneys and TeePee will open. The second is booked a day later at Athens’ 40 Watt Club, with New Madrid and Muuy Biien launching proceedings on that occasion.
- Blur still uncertain of future after recording 'The Magic Whip'
- Brandon Flowers adds date to May UK tour, posts new video
- Paul Weller unveils 'Saturns Pattern' title-track in full
- Review: The Cribs - 'For All My Sisters'
- Brian May: Claims Sacha Baron Cohen had rejoined Freddie Mercury biopic were a 'joke'