Dead Confederate‘s third full length album ‘In The Marrow‘ is due for release in April, the Georgia-based band have announced.
The news has been led off with a posting of the track ‘Vacations‘ on Soundcloud (below). ‘In the Marrow’ is the band’s first with new drummer J.J. Bower and promises to spark a round of touring in the near future. It will hit the shelves on April 16th through Spiderbomb/Redeye Records.
‘In The Marrow’ follows the 2010 effort ‘Sugar‘, whose single ‘Giving It All Away‘ was one of Live4ever’s essential tracks of that year after being described as having, ‘Hazy guitars that underpin a track which is as powerful as it is graceful and features a refrain which will be swimming around in your head long after the final notes have faded away’.
Two gigs celebrating the album’s release have been confirmed, firstly on April 19th at Atlanta’s Earl venue when The District Attorneys and TeePee will open. The second is booked a day later at Athens’ 40 Watt Club, with New Madrid and Muuy Biien launching proceedings on that occasion.
- Foals post new album 'What Went Down' in full on Spotify
- Royal Blood to provide chief support for Foo Fighters' rescheduled UK outdoor gigs
- Review: Paul Smith & The Intimations - 'Contradictions'
- Frankie & The Heartstrings confirm stint supporting The Charlatans in December
- The Maccabees detail UK touring plans