Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are giving an EP for free over at their official website ahead of the release of ‘Specter At The Feast‘ next month.
The ‘Let The Day Begin‘ EP contains both a studio and live version of the title track, as well as the new album track ‘Returning‘, whose lyric video has also been released and can be viewed below.
‘Specter At The Feast’ was recorded primarily at Dave Grohl’s Los Angeles studio, with additional work taking place in Joshua Tree, CA at the Rancho De La Luna Studio.
“This record took a long time to pull together,” explains Robert Levon Been. “I think we all reached the breaking point after our last tour and needed to step back for a bit. These songs brought us back to life and gave us a second chance. I’ve never been more excited to play an album live before, these songs were born to be loud.”
- Noel Gallagher, Mumford & Sons, Royal Blood among UK's biggest selling albums of 2015 so far
- Catfish & The Bottlemen release Ewan McGregor's 'Hourglass' cover in full
- Morrissey announces September UK dates
- Arctic Monkeys win Best Live Act at 2015 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards
- Pulled Apart By Horses to headline Leeds Festival's Dance To The Radio stage