Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are giving an EP for free over at their official website ahead of the release of ‘Specter At The Feast‘ next month.
The ‘Let The Day Begin‘ EP contains both a studio and live version of the title track, as well as the new album track ‘Returning‘, whose lyric video has also been released and can be viewed below.
‘Specter At The Feast’ was recorded primarily at Dave Grohl’s Los Angeles studio, with additional work taking place in Joshua Tree, CA at the Rancho De La Luna Studio.
“This record took a long time to pull together,” explains Robert Levon Been. “I think we all reached the breaking point after our last tour and needed to step back for a bit. These songs brought us back to life and gave us a second chance. I’ve never been more excited to play an album live before, these songs were born to be loud.”
- Bloc Party's Kele Okereke to release 'world's first 3D printed record'
- UK's number one single sales of 2013 at highest level for 15 years
- Spotify 'to rival iTunes Radio with free music mobile app'
- Paul Weller, Gaz Coombes perform in London for Save The Children charity
- TOY unveil full UK tour for February 2014