Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are giving an EP for free over at their official website ahead of the release of ‘Specter At The Feast‘ next month.
The ‘Let The Day Begin‘ EP contains both a studio and live version of the title track, as well as the new album track ‘Returning‘, whose lyric video has also been released and can be viewed below.
‘Specter At The Feast’ was recorded primarily at Dave Grohl’s Los Angeles studio, with additional work taking place in Joshua Tree, CA at the Rancho De La Luna Studio.
“This record took a long time to pull together,” explains Robert Levon Been. “I think we all reached the breaking point after our last tour and needed to step back for a bit. These songs brought us back to life and gave us a second chance. I’ve never been more excited to play an album live before, these songs were born to be loud.”
- 2014 Mercury Prize nominees to be revealed next week
- Franz Ferdinand, Mogwai to push for Scottish independence at Edinburgh gig
- Eight Kate Bush albums re-enter UK's Top 40
- Royal Blood unveil UK tour after securing fastest selling rock debut in three years
- Review: Leeds Festival 2014 - Arctic Monkeys, Queens Of The Stone Age and more