The Who have announced a UK arena tour for this coming June, when they will perform the classic rock opera ‘Quadrophenia‘ in its entirety.
Surviving members Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend have been out on an extensive North American trip for the past few months, and will now bring their 1973 album to British shores from June 10th at the Belfast Odyssey.
Daltrey has personally overseen the production for their live set-up, which sees the album’s story told through imagery displayed on screens.
Gigs in Glasgow, London, Sheffield, Newcastle, Manchester, Cardiff and Birmingham are also booked, with a final show due at the Liverpool Echo Arena on June 30th.
The UK dates will be preceded by an Irish concert at the Dublin O2 on June 8th.
Belfast Odyssey (10)
Glasgow SECC (12)
London The O2 (15)
Sheffield Motorpoint Arena (18)
Newcastle Metro Arena (20)
Manchester Arena (23)
Cardiff Motorpoint Arena (25)
Birmingham LG Arena (28)
Liverpool Echo Arena (30)
- Spring UK tour to coincide with release of Dexters' debut album
- Arcade Fire add new shows to 2014 North American tour
- The Men will have new album 'Tomorrow's Hits' out next spring
- Refunds offered as Blur are replaced at Big Day Out by Deftones, Beady Eye, The Hives
- Bastille, Arctic Monkeys among UK's most streamed Spotify bands