The event runs from May 2nd-4th 2013, and will take in music, business and arts conferences. The likes of Chapel Club, TOY and The 1975 have also joined the bill, with many more set to follow soon.
The New York leg of the International Sound City series also recently unveiled its first guests with The Enemy leading a raft of names that again features Reverend & The Makers, as well as The Tea Street Band and The Verdict.
It will take place on March 11th and is aiming to focus on how the history of the British Invasion during the 1960s has united the cities of New York and Liverpool.
LSC confirmed acts:
Reverend and The Makers
Egyptian Hip Hop
The Family Rain
- 'George Harrison: The Apple Years' compilation to be released this month
- HMV chairman predicts resurgence will see it 'soon overtake Amazon'
- Elbow to play three nights in Manchester, London next February
- Julian Casablancas shares 11-minute solo track 'Human Sadness'
- Robert Plant streams new album in full