The event runs from May 2nd-4th 2013, and will take in music, business and arts conferences. The likes of Chapel Club, TOY and The 1975 have also joined the bill, with many more set to follow soon.
The New York leg of the International Sound City series also recently unveiled its first guests with The Enemy leading a raft of names that again features Reverend & The Makers, as well as The Tea Street Band and The Verdict.
It will take place on March 11th and is aiming to focus on how the history of the British Invasion during the 1960s has united the cities of New York and Liverpool.
LSC confirmed acts:
Reverend and The Makers
Egyptian Hip Hop
The Family Rain
- The Temper Trap 'reaching the end' of recording their third album
- Black Grape announce full UK reunion tour
- Line-up for BBC Introducing Stage at Radio 1's Big Weekend revealed
- The Charlatans and Ronan Keating involved in argument at music industry event
- The Chemical Brothers announce new album 'Born In The Echoes'