Morello will fill in for regular E Street member Steve Van Zandt when the mammoth Wrecking Ball tour reaches Australia in March as the guitarist and actor completes the filming of a Norwegian/American television series entitled Lillyhammer.
The Wrecking Ball tour, launched back in March 2012 soon after the release of Springsteen’s seventeenth studio album, begins its Australian trip with two nights at the Brisbane Entertainment Center on March 14th and 16th.
The tour will have visited Sydney, Melbourne and Macedon before the month is out, and then moves back to Europe for a long series of concerts during the next few months, which include outdoors shows in the UK and Ireland in June and July.
Brisbane Entertainment Center, Brisbane (14, 16)
Allphones Arena, Sydney (18, 20)
Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne (24, 26, 27)
Hanging Rock, Macedon (30, 31)
- Live4ever's New Tunes Guide: Aaron Keylock, Jim Valentine and more
- Ride's reunion tour sells out within half an hour
- Special releases from The Beatles, The Who to support independent record shops
- Jamie T cancels European live dates on medical advice
- Kasabian 'shocked' at Glasgow display which read 'London is full of c*nts'