Primal Scream have confirmed a headline appearance at this year’s Wickerman Festival, which will be held in July
The group are currently putting the finishes touches to their tenth studio album, and are set to be joined at the Scottish event by the sample heavy stylings of Public Service Broadcasting. They promise a set packed with classics, as well as new tracks taken from the forthcoming record.
The Wickerman Festival takes place in Dumfriesshire between July 26th-27th. Tickets are onsale now.
Primal Scream announced the arrival of Simone Butler on bass last October in the wake of Mani‘s return to his Stone Roses home. Later that month, Led Zeppelin star Robert Plant revealed he will feature on the new album, telling Mojo:
“I sang a bit on the Primals stuff because I think their references on looking back on the glorious past and the way they bring them into the contemporary world are fantastic.”
- Video: Jamie T performs 'Zombie' on Later...With Jools Holland
- Mystery Jets announce new bass player, hint at new material tonight
- Video: Temples bring 'Shelter Song' to Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Little Comets announce 'The Sanguine' EP, October tour dates
- Belle & Sebastian confirm new album 'Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance'