Primal Scream have confirmed a headline appearance at this year’s Wickerman Festival, which will be held in July
The group are currently putting the finishes touches to their tenth studio album, and are set to be joined at the Scottish event by the sample heavy stylings of Public Service Broadcasting. They promise a set packed with classics, as well as new tracks taken from the forthcoming record.
The Wickerman Festival takes place in Dumfriesshire between July 26th-27th. Tickets are onsale now.
Primal Scream announced the arrival of Simone Butler on bass last October in the wake of Mani‘s return to his Stone Roses home. Later that month, Led Zeppelin star Robert Plant revealed he will feature on the new album, telling Mojo:
“I sang a bit on the Primals stuff because I think their references on looking back on the glorious past and the way they bring them into the contemporary world are fantastic.”
- Feeder frontman Grant Nicholas unveils 'Joan Of Arc' video, UK & Ireland tour
- Gallery: James bring 'La Petite Mort' to the Leeds First Direct Arena
- Review: Killing Moon/Ally McCrae - 'New Moons Volume II'
- Independent labels pushing for Monday as new global release date
- Pulled Apart By Horses share cover of Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everyone'