Noah and The Whale will return in May with a new album, and have also announced a month-long residency at the Palace Theatre in London over the course of four weekends.
Charlie Fink, Tom Hobden, Urby Whale, Fred Abbott and Michael Petulla release ‘Heart Of Nowhere‘ on May 6th after recording sessions at west London’s British Grove Studios. It follows 2011′s ‘Last Night On Earth‘ – a big seller in the UK thanks to the hit single ‘L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.‘.
The band’s stay at the Palace Theatre is dubbed A Month of Sundays, and begins on April 28th, with further shows on May 5th, May 12th and May 19th. Tickets are onsale from February 8th, though fan pre-orders commence two days earlier.
‘Last Night On Earth’ was one of Live4ever’s essential albums of 2011. “This record’s worst moments are mere pitfalls; some not-entirely-thought-out tributes to their heroes,” our review reads. “Hardly unforgivable when you count phenomenal songwriters like Springsteen, Waits and Reed among your heroes.”
- Bloc Party's Kele Okereke to release 'world's first 3D printed record'
- UK's number one single sales of 2013 at highest level for 15 years
- Spotify 'to rival iTunes Radio with free music mobile app'
- Paul Weller, Gaz Coombes perform in London for Save The Children charity
- TOY unveil full UK tour for February 2014