This year’s expanded leg – now due to run over three days after its initial one-day schedule in 2011 – takes in music, art and entertainment and will take place from June 7th-9th at Randall’s Island Park.
“It has been our goal since day one to build a world class music festival for our hometown of New York City,” says Founders Entertainment partner Jordan Wolowitz. “With the incredible support of the fans, and the artists involved, we are taking the next big step towards achieving this goal. Gov Ball ’13 will feature the very best acts in live music over what are sure to be 3 epic days in June. We can’t wait.”
Guns N’ Roses
Kings Of Leon
The Avett Brothers
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Young the Giant
Of Monsters and Men
Gary Clark Jr
Portugal. the Man
Swear & Shake
Roadkill Ghost Choir
Ruby Velle & the Soulphonics
ON AN ON
- Weekly News Round-Up: Paul McCartney, Alt-J, Royal Blood and more
- Keith Richards shares two tracks from new solo album 'Crosseyed Heart'
- Mumford & Sons headline first night at Reading Festival, announce UK arena tour
- Review: Foals - 'What Went Down'
- The Fratellis, The Strypes debut inside Top 20 on UK Album Chart